TANKLESS WATER HEATER PROs & CONs
Hybrid tankless water heaters are designed to provide homeowners with an unlimited supply of hot water. The instant tankless electric water heater supplies continuous hot water as soon as the tap switches on. Since it provides great flexibility during peak hours for households with multiple members, you won’t have to wait until someone finishes taking a shower or using the laundry to enjoy using it.
The following are the benefits of tankless water heater installation:
- An endless supply of hot water– Traditional water heater units can run out of hot water as soon as the tank is empty. Since there is no tank, tankless water heaters produce limitless hot water.
- Saves money– Since a tankless water heater doesn’t have a whole tank of water to heat, you will experience instant savings on your water bill.
- Storage friendly– Tanks of traditional units are large and cumbersome, taking up a significant amount of space. Tankless water heaters can be stored anywhere without taking up much of the room or even a closet. It is ideal for small homes and condominiums.
- Long lifespan– Traditional water heaters last for approximately 10 to 15 years before they must be replaced. On the other hand, it will take 15 to 20 years before you have to replace your tankless water heater.
- Fewer repairs – Since tankless units are comprised of less mechanical components than their traditional counterparts, breakdowns occur less frequently.
As for the CONs? There really aren’t any! Our tankless water heater ratings come out to 5 out of 5 stars.
SCHEDULE SAME DAY SERVICE TODAY!
At M.A. Williams Inc., our Richmond plumbing experts will come into your home and immediately resolve your water heater issue. Since we’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we can be at your home as soon as possible to assist with any water heater emergency.
For tankless water heater services and installation, contact us for a free estimate today.