SLAB LEAK DETECTION & CONCRETE SLAB LEAK REPAIR
Any of the following could cause a pipe to rupture:
- Extreme temperature conditions
- Shifts in your home’s foundation
- Old pipes that have deteriorated over time
- Invasive roots
- New construction
No matter what the cause may be, getting professional services in the event of a slab leak is imperative. Unfortunately, slab leaks are often difficult to detect, especially for the average homeowner. There are several signs that may indicate that you have a slab leak, but we also encourage you to get a professional diagnosis.
SIGNS OF A SLAB LEAK
- High water bills: One of the most common signs of a slab leak is a water bill that is higher than normal for no apparent reason. When pipes leak beneath your home, you could find that gallons of water are being wasted every month, resulting in a costly water bill.
- Visible moisture: When you have a slab leak, you may notice that there are various spots of moisture throughout your home. This can include stains on the walls, condensation on other sections of piping, and puddled water.
- Hot patches: Hot water line leaks can be easily detected because you will find that certain sections of your floor are hotter than others. This is generally because the hot water will freely flow beneath these areas and warm them.
- Noises: When there is a slab leak in your home, you may hear the sound of running water when no faucets are on.
- Low water pressure: As water consistently escapes through your damaged pipes, less of it is getting to your faucets. This can cause low water pressure in your plumbing fixtures.
If you believe that you have a slab leak, the best step you can take is to contact us for immediate and professional assistance. Advanced diagnostics and testing from M.A. Williams can help you to determine with certainty if you have a leak. We will thoroughly inspect your home and determine if an issue is present. If we find that there is a damaged pipe beneath your slab, we will provide you with efficient repair services.
For information about our slab leak repair process and slab leak repair costs, call our office to talk to one of our friendly representatives today.